Health and Safety Training Chester
Everyone in the workplace, no matter the industry, is required to take sufficient and appropriate health and safety training. This Certified Level 2 Health and Safety training course is suitable for workers of all abilities and is intended as a ‘foundation’ level course, designed to maintain learners’ health and safety knowledge.
Our training is completed by experienced tutors and will be completed at your premises for up to 12 people.
Outline of Programme
- The duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- The process of risk assessment
- Hazards and controls in the workplace
- Responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- Emergency procedures
- The importance of reporting accidents
The course will take 7.5 hours to complete in a classroom setting and on completion the learner will be required to sit a multiple-choice questionnaire.
- Cost for the full day course for up to 12 people: £800.00 +VAT
- Includes Registration and Certification Costs
- We will come to your premises to deliver the training.
- A sufficient training room will need to be provided to facilitate the amount of attendees.
- Employees will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Employees attending should be present for the whole session.
If you are looking for an individual Health and Safety Training, please Click Here.