Health and Safety Course Chester
Everyone in the workplace, no matter the industry, is required to take sufficient and appropriate health and safety training. This Certified Level 2 Health and Safety Course is suitable for workers of all abilities and is intended as a ‘foundation’ level course, designed to maintain learners’ health and safety knowledge.
Our training is completed by experienced tutors at our training centre in Chester.
Outline of Programme
- The duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- The process of risk assessment
- Hazards and controls in the workplace
- Responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- Emergency procedures
- The importance of reporting accidents
The course will take 7.5 hours to complete in a classroom setting and on completion the learner will be required to sit a multiple-choice questionnaire.
- Cost for individuals attending at one of our training centres is £110.00 +VAT
- Includes Registration and Certification Costs
If you are looking for Health and Safety Courses to be delivered at your premises, please Click Here.