Customer Service Training Chester
In order to be a successful business you need to have a team that responds well to your customers and sets a positive impression of your organisations. In most cases the customer service team is the first person that any new or existing customers talk to. Ensuring that the customer feels valued, respected and serviced in the correct manner will be essential to whether they do business with you in the future.
Our Customer Service training is designed for customer service representatives to give them the core skills required whether this be on the phone or face to face to ensure all interactions with customers are positive and lead to building positive rapport which in turn generates sales.
The Customer Service Training will be delivered at your premises for up to 12 people.
Outline of Programme
- Define customer service
- Handle customer queries
- Build rapport
- Understand positive language
- Establish customer service needs
- Dealing with conflict
The course will take 7.5 hours to complete in a classroom setting and on completion the learner will be required to sit a multiple-choice questionnaire.
- Cost for the full day course for up to 12 people is £840.00 (Inc. VAT)
- We will come to your premises to deliver the training.
- A sufficient training room will need to be provided to facilitate the amount of attendees.
- Employees will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Employees attending should be present for the whole session.