COSHH Training Chester
Highfield Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (RQF)
This Certified COSHH Training Course is aimed at people who have access to any environment where they are coming into contact with hazardous substances. This includes workplaces such as manufacturing, warehousing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and office environments as well as classroom environments. The COSHH training course is delivered over a half day period and can be delivered as a certified qualification or uncertified.
Our COSHH training course can be delivered at your own premises by one of our experienced trainers.
Outline of Programme
- Understand the principles of hazardous substances in the workplace
- Understand how hazardous substances can cause hazards and risks to health in the workplace
- Understand how risk assessment contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances in the workplace
- Understand the precautions and procedures necessary to ensure the risks associated with the hazardous substances are controlled
This qualification is assessed by a 30-minute multiple-choice examination, where learners must answer 9 out of 15 questions correctly to pass.
- Cost for the half day course for up to 12 people: £480.00 (Inc. VAT)
- Includes Registration and Certification Costs
- We will come to your premises to deliver the training.
- A sufficient training room will need to be provided to facilitate the amount of attendees.
- Employees will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Employees attending should be present for the whole session.