Digital Marketing Trainer / Social Media Assessor
NTG Training Ltd are currently looking to recruit an experienced tutor to deliver Digital Marketing apprenticeships in the North West.
Main Duties include:
- Working with an average caseload of up to 30 in-funding learners.
- Completing startup paperwork, inductions, initial assessments and all documentation in line with company requirements.
- Undertaking assessment and review in line with agreed and documented standards, system and strategy.
- Identifying individual learning requirements and devising delivery approaches and solutions to deliver learning.
- Ensuring personal achievement rates are timely and reflect company targets.
- Ensuring all candidates allocated are visited regularly as per their agreed programmes and funding contract requirements.
- Monitoring learner’s progression and ensure assessment is completed to enable learners to meet achievement targets for all parts of their programme
- Maintaining learner records accurately – both paper-based and electronic in accordance with SFA/Prime contractual and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Carrying out Health & Safety Risk Assessments and re-audits and ensuring appropriate H&S documentation has been completed for all learners.
- Provide relevant assistance to learners with additional support requirements and maintain candidate records as appropriate.
- Promote the progression of learners to more advanced qualifications and towards their longer-term aspirations.
- Monitoring caseload risk to ensure learners are progressing in a timely manner and remain within their funding period.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Director/Quality Manager.
- Understand the new apprenticeship rules, including off the job.
- Solid experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in delivering Digital Marketing apprenticeships
- Experience in online delivery (desirable)
- Hold a teaching qualification (PTLLS as a minimum)
- Hold Assessment Qualifications (A1 or equivalent).
- GCSE English Language and Maths at Grade C or equivalent as a minimum.
- Experience of delivering functional skills (maths & English) in a work-based environment.
- Proven experience of WBL assessment.
- Able to meet and exceed retention and achievement targets for qualifications and frameworks.
- The ability to maintain learner caseload in line with budget and business development targets.
- Ability to use E-portfolio systems.
- Good IT skills.
- Must be able to work competently without supervision.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and motivate self and others in challenging surroundings.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- High standard of customer care.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Tutoring Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)