Laundry & Linen Care Training for your staff
Ensure your staff have the latest training in Laundry, Workwear & Linen Care
Laundry, workwear and linen care and efficiency is essential to the smooth running of hospitals, hotels, care homes and other hospitality organisations.
The Laundry, Linen & Textile Care Apprenticeship Training programme is ideal for providing your staff with the latest training in laundry, linen and textile care management.
Over a 13 month period, through a blended learning approach using online training and face-to-face workshops, your staff will develop their knowledge and skills in areas such as: cleaning processes, finishing and machine usage, quality, health & safety, environmental, IT, communications and time management, all to a level 2 industry standard.
The course is structured so that it does not impact your staff’s daily duties, but combines on-the-job training with e-learning and practical workshops in laundry and textile care.
During this course, learners will complete training and activities to cover the following modules:
- How to deal with machine breakdowns and failure
- Sorting and packing
- Cleaning processes on different fabrics
- Finishing processes for the best guest/patient experience
- The benefits of IT, technology and systems and how they are used within the industry
- Environmental control
- Meeting the highest quality standards
- Adhering to Health and safety standards
What Qualifications will my staff acheive?
We work with you to develop your employees and deliver up-to-date and relevant skills to enable them to support and manage teams throughout your company efficiently and effectively.
At the end of the programme, learners will achieve:
- Textile Care Operative Level 2 Standard
- Level 1/2 Function Skills Maths*
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English *