Upskill your staff with a Manufacturing Apprenticeship Training Course
Manufacturing is a vibrant and innovative industry, creating growth, jobs and opportunity, and many businesses are giving greater priority to investing in manufacturing apprenticeship training programmes to allow their staff to gain logistics, warehouse and manufacturing skills to help their business to grow.
Employers can either use their Apprenticeship Levy to fund the course, or take advantage of significant government funding available for smaller businesses.
The course is ideal for staff working in assembly production or machine operation who need to gain the necessary qualifications to work safely and efficiently on the factory floor.
The course is delivered through a blend of online sessions and classroom sessions, making it time and cost efficient, and minimising disruption to your staff’s day-to-day duties. Throughout the qualification, your staff will receive regular 1-1 sessions and support from their Tutor and we will work closely with you to design a programme that’s tailored to your business.
The Performance Manufacturing Operations Level 2 Diploma has been created for those who wish to become a trained operator within the manufacturing sector. This manufacturing apprenticeship training gives you a BTEC Certificate and RQF Diploma – allowing you to work as a Metal Worker and Machine operative, bending, punching, notching, shearing and cropping sheet metal fabrications, or as a CNC operator, operating Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines involved in batch production.
What does the Manufacturing Apprenticeship Training Course cover?
- Health and safety for manufacturing engineers
- Communicating effectively on the factory floor
- Understanding employment responsibilities and rights
- Contributing effectively to team working
- Complying with organisational safety requirements
What qualifications will my staff achieve?
- Level 2 Diploma in Performance Manufacturing Operations (RQF)
- Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Improving Business for Manufacturing Engineering Operations
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Contact us today on 01244 678100 or email [email protected] to find out how you can utilise your Apprenticeship Levy or apply for government funding.