Upskill your staff with a Supervisor Apprenticeship Training Course
Employers can enrol their staff on a Supervisor Apprenticeship Course for as little as £225 (for non-levy paying organisations) or they can use their Apprenticeship Levy to fund the course, which makes this training an affordable and effective way to upskill and train your staff.
Having the right management team with good leadership skills is essential for your business to grow and retain good staff, and can have a major impact on the overall performance of your organisation.
Our Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship Training Course is ideal for staff who are moving into a team leadership position, or those who are taking on a supervisory role and require the right training to lead and manage a team of people. Typical job roles for this training course include; Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson and Shift Manager.
The course lasts 12 months and delivered using a blend of online and webinar training with practical sessions, allowing your staff to learn whilst on-the-job and minimising disruption to day-to-day responsibilities.
What does the Team Leader /Supervisor Training Course cover?
Learners will complete 11 modules which include:
- Understanding different leadership styles
- Understanding organisational culture
- How to manage change within your team and the wider organisation
- Team dynamics and how to motivate your team to get the best results
- How to conduct effective performance reviews, appraisals and give constructive feedback
- How to recognise best performance and reward your team
What qualifications will my staff achieve?
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3 Standard
- HABC Level 3 Diploma in Team Leader / Supervision
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English *
Contact us today on 01244 678100 or email [email protected] to find out how you can utilise your Apprenticeship Levy or apply for government funding.