Upskill your staff with a Customer Service Apprenticeship Training Course
The Customer Service Apprenticeship Training Course provides your staff with the skills they need to provide outstanding customer service across a wide range of sectors. It helps them effectively assist customers, gain a deeper understanding of their customers, the regulations and legislation surrounding customer data as well as the technology used to effectively monitor customer service levels.
Employers can use their Apprenticeship Levy to fund the course, or there is significant government funding available for smaller businesses which means the cost of the course is just £175.
The course is ideal for staff who have regular interaction with customers, either over the telephone or in person, dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, customer after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction.
The course can be completed alongside a full-time position as it is delivered using both online e-learning, webinars and some classroom sessions. The modules can be completed flexibly at a time to suit your staff and in order to minimise any disruption to daily duties.
What does the Customer Service Training cover?
- Understanding your customers and adapting your service approach
- Delivering on your company’s brand praise, core values and culture
- Meeting Customer Regulations, Code of Practice and your responsibilities to apply these
- How to measure and evaluate levels of customer service
What qualifications will my staff achieve?
On completion of the course, learners will receive:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 or 3 Standard – dependant on the Level taken
- Level 2 or 3 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF) – dependant on the Level taken
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths *
- Level 1 Functional Skills English *
Contact us today on 01244 678100 or email [email protected] to find out how you can utilise your Apprenticeship Levy or apply for government funding.