As an agency we, on behalf of our clients, update, monitor and respond to all communications on digital marketing platforms, such as Web sites, Google local listings, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
The role of a digital marketer is, on a client by client basis, to use all the available digital platforms to; promote a clients brand, identify target audiences, build target customer profiles, and use video’s, images, photo’s, and the written word, to engage with and collect data on, potential customers. The collection of data on potential customers is the first step in a process that uses digital communications, such as email, targeted social media postings and re-marketing campaigns to guide prospects through the stages of the buying process, with the ultimate goal of creating new customers for each client.
In order to excel in the role of a digital marketeer you must be able to understand, empathise and engage with as wide a spectrum of consumers as possible. From house builders looking for land, to couples looking for wedding venues, to twenty somethings looking for lip fillers. Each of our clients has their own specific target audience with their own set of specific requirement and it is the job of the digital marketeer to identify, engage, and convert that audience into actual customers.
As a consumer yourself you will be familiar with the way big brands use digital marketing to communicate and engage with their target audiences. You understand the difference between an engaging tweet and pushy sales message. You will have strong views on certain brands and will be loyal to others for your own personal reasons.
You will understand why the recent Christmas promotion by Peloton upset so many women or why other social media campaigns were so successful. As a digital marketer you will also understand the role of the influencer in creating brand and product success and even follow a few of them for personal interest. You will personally analyse why you have a favourite fashion retailer or pizza delivery company and be able to identify the reasons why you chose Dominoes over Pizza Hut and Misguided over Boohoo. And how you were influenced by their marketing communications, offers, and online brand ambassadors.
If can answer yes, to just a few of these statements and have experience using social media, websites, and other online communications then get in touch.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be engaged in:
- Helping to deliver our social media strategy
- Building up followers and engagement on Twitter
- Building up fans and engagement on Facebook
- Building up an Instagram following
- Promoting our content across various social media platforms
- Analysing statistics to help focus our online strategy
- Creating original digital content, such as blogs and infographics
- Curating external sources of content
- Liaising with clients and partners on promoting content
Throughout your apprenticeship you will be working towards the successful completion of a Digital Marketer level 3 qualification and the potential exists for this role to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate upon completion.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
£5.00 an hour
£200.00 a week.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.