Warehousing Apprenticeships Chester
Train your staff to carry out a range of moving, packaging and stock-taking roles and duties in a warehouse environment.
NTG Training offers Manufacturing Apprenticeships in Chester, Cheshire and across the UK.
Who is this course for?
The Warehousing Operative Level 2 is for warehouse operatives working in a variety of warehouse environments, including specialist supply chain organisations and non-supply chain organisations.
What does the course cover?
It will provide comprehensive training on taking deliveries, checking for damaged/missing items, storing goods, moving stock by various methods, picking and packing orders, maintaining stock records and documentation and cleaning. They will be required to safely use a range of equipment, machinery and vehicles, as relevant to their role and setting. This could include mechanical racking systems, materials handling equipment (MHE) or fork lift trucks.
- Use safe driving and/or operating techniques as trained, relating to MHE (e.g. counterbalance/ reach trucks, powered pallet trucks, ride on pallet trucks)
- Moving and receiving stock to facilitate the safe handling of goods
- Operate and handle equipment safely and efficiently
- Understanding of relevant regulation and legislation governing the supply chain industry
- Select, prepare and use packaging materials appropriate to the job
The duration of this apprenticeship is 13 months.
What qualifications will be achieved?
- Warehousing Operative Level 2 Standard
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English*
The apprentice will receive regular tutor support throughout their qualification. A blended learning approach will be used. They will have monthly face-face visits and webinars alongside regular email and phone contact. The resources on Apprentix have been designed to run in conjunction with the sessions, allowing the learner to research and review each topic with ease.
This qualification is government funded and falls under the new Apprenticeship Levy Scheme. Our Warehouse Operative Level 2 is £150 plus VAT.
Business that have less than 50 employees won’t pay anything if they employ apprentices under the age of 19, and will receive a £1000 incentive payment. This can be split into monthly payments to suit your needs.This will be discussed during the initial engagement to determine eligibility.
Performance Manufacturing Operations Level 2
Course Cost: £150 plus VAAT
Warehousing Operative Level 2 Standard
Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
Level 1 Functional Skills English*
For more information