Apprenticeship Assessor/Trainer – Warehousing
£21,000 – £24,000
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Assessor to assess Warehouse & Storage/PMO qualifications levels 2 and 3.
The job role is based from home with required travel across the North West of England. Ideally you will also be able to assess in business admin, customer services and team leading. In this role you will be responsible for maximising achievement of learners through teaching, learning and assessment activities.
You will be expected to support learners through full Apprenticeship diploma and the delivery of functional skills.
You will be responsible for ensuring learner and employer needs and expectations are met.
- Undertaking start up visits in-line with agreed procedures and ensure learners are live on database.
- Working with an average caseload of 40-50 in-funding learners.
- Completing start up paperwork, inductions, initial assessments and all documentation in line with company requirements and timescales.
- Undertaking assessment and review in line with agreed and documented standards, system and strategy.
- Identifying individual learning requirements and devising delivery approaches and solutions to deliver leaning.
- Ensuring personal achievement rates are timely and reflect company targets.
- Implementing any improvements identified as a result of performance reviews and IV process.
- Ensuring all candidates allocated are visited regularly as per their agreed programmes and funding contract requirements.
- Monitoring learner’s progression and ensure assessment is completed to enable learners to meet achievement targets for all parts of their programme on time.
- Maintaining learner records accurately – both paper based and electronic in accordance with SFA/Prime contractual and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Carrying out Health & Safety Risk Assessments and re-audits and ensuring appropriate H&S documentation has been completed for all learners.
- Provide relevant assistance to learners with additional support requirements and maintain candidate records as appropriate.
- Ensuring all requests for internal verification activity is met promptly.
- Promote progression of learners to more advanced qualifications and towards their longer term aspirations.
- Expand repeat business through existing employer base while generating new opportunities for business growth.
- Attend and contribute to meetings and training as required. ·Monitoring caseload risk to ensure learners are progressing in a timely manner and remain within their funding period.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Business Manager/Team Leader.
- Hold Assessment Qualifications (A1 or equivalent).
- GCSE English Language and Maths at Grade C or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering functional skills in a work-based environment.
- Hold an IT qualification (desirable).
- Competence to assess Warehouse & Storage/PMO.
- Proven experience of WBL assessment (desirable).
- Able to meet and exceed retention and achievement targets for qualifications and frameworks.
- The ability to maintain learner caseload in line with budget and business development targets.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Self Motivated with a postive attitude.
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, including:
- Very competitive salary
- Investment in your CPD
- 25 days paid Holiday
- Laptop,Mobile data device & Ipad
- Travel expenses
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK