A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice to join a company in Macclesfield who are one of the UK’s leading manufacturer and suppliers of temporary protection materials.
Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice Level 2
Wage: Meets national minimum apprenticeship wage.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Job Description: Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with customers through all communication channels, whilst ensuring world class service levels
- Working through your day-to-day activities within the department, ensuring they are dealt with and accounted for in the appropriate timeframe
- Working as a team towards the achievement of all activities being completed within the department, regardless of current individual workload
- Responsible for answering inbound calls from customers and delivering customer service world class standard every time
- Resolving customer queries, order processing, delivery issues with a high degree of accuracy on time
- Providing feedback to the Operations Manager with issues or complaints that need escalating
- Offering feedback to the Operations Manager with opportunities to build training and development around
- Ensure quotations are handled with in a certain time frame (20 minutes)
- Where applicable, ensure that personalisation for the customer is stuck to using the tools (Salesforce) provided to build rapport with customer base
- Managing individual cases and as part of the department highlighting if too many and need assistance from other members of the team
- Work closely with the other departments
- To maintain all the Company’s equipment to a high standard and to maintain a high level of personal standards
- To carry out any additional and reasonable request made by the Company. To constantly strive to improve through self-development
Key Skills and Qualities:
- High level of attention to detail.
- Objective driven with a key focus on the job at hand.
- Must have a high level of numeracy and literacy.
- Be able to multitask and work to a consistently high standard through a varied work load.
- A team player and problem solver.
- Thinks, speaks and always acts positively and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrate a willingness to contribute and progress within the role by going the extra mile.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
The course lasts 12 months. During this time the learner will be expected to complete their Level 2 Business Administration Diploma (RQF) Throughout the qualification, the Apprentice will receive regular 1-1 sessions and support from their Tutor.
Topics covered include communication in a business environment, principles of business document production and information management, managing personal performance and development, preparing text from notes using touch typing, maintaining and issuing stationery and supplies, administering the recruitment and selection process and contributing to the development and implementation of an information system.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover the mandatory units below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions, observations and professional discussions. Learners will then complete optional units dependant on their job role.
Unit 1: Communication in a business environment
Unit 2: Principles of providing administrative services
Unit 3: Principles of business document production and information management
Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
Unit 5: Manage personal performance and development
Unit 5: Develop working relationships with colleagues
What Qualifications will you Get?
- Level 2 Diploma Business Administration (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with your CV to: [email protected]
Quoting Job Ref: PRO